It so happened that I watched Veer-Zaara, my umpteenth Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) movie last night. I remember thinking this was SRK’s best performance yet. The man keeps getting better with age. Then I went online today and found out it swept most of the awards at the “Bollywood Oscars” held at Amsterdam this year. Best actor – Shah Rukh Khan, best director – Yash Chopra, best supporting actress – Rani Mukherjee. It would have been nice if Preity Zinta also won the best actress category. I didn’t watch most of the other 999 movies released last year but I could just tell Veer-Zaara had to be one of the best movies out there and deserved the awards for best actor and best director.
……..On a more personal note, I can’t believe I scored an A+ in Quantitative Methods. Got my grade this evening. I’m so happy, you just don’t know! That class stressed me to no end. It was so hard for me to grasp the principles governing integer linear programming, forecasting, PERT/CPM, Marcov processes and probability distributions, etc. Phew! Are you as out of breath as I am? Would I be able to translate this knowledge to practical life? That’s a definite maybe……… :-)
Non-structured blog about my thoughts on everything....when I have the inclination to write them down
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still Hopeful in 2025
The year that Okonkwo took eight hundred seed yams from Nwakibie was the worst year in living memory. Nothing happened at its proper time; ...
-
Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris. Hilarious! Still prefer Me Talk Pretty One Day, though. Couldn't read that o...
-
http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-news/2015/04/12/5-startup-lessons-from-the-buhari-campaign/
2 comments:
Hi Lara! Great job with your grade! :)
Thanks, Nina!
Post a Comment