Thursday, October 13, 2005

Vacationing in Nigeria

I haven't blogged in while. I'm having a ball with my family, especially my nephews. I hadn't seen them since they were babies. Dara turned 3 last month and Kunmi is 19 months. I absolutely adore them even though they can be a pain sometimes. Why does it seem children never get tired? And how can such little kids be so intelligent?

I've seen many cousins, aunts, uncles and family friends I hadn’t seen in a while. I’m trying to take care of some business and personal stuff while here but I’ve generally been having fun, spending time with family and enjoying being waited on. I’ve been taking pictures of my nephews like crazy (can’t help it).

No comments:

Still Hopeful in 2025

The year that Okonkwo took eight hundred seed yams from Nwakibie was the worst year in living  memory. Nothing happened at its proper time; ...