Phew! I'm tired but I had a blast making smoothies and milkshakes for the March of Dimes fund-raising event today. I'm so happy practically everyone participated! We raised $98! For those of you that don't understand, it's so hard to ask for and get money from colleagues at work so this was quite a triumph. I think there are about 60 of us in my department.
Well, I organized my first fund-raising event (albeit on a small scale) and I'm glad it was a success. Now I need to convince people to walk on April 24th :-)
Non-structured blog about my thoughts on everything....when I have the inclination to write them down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still Hopeful in 2025
The year that Okonkwo took eight hundred seed yams from Nwakibie was the worst year in living memory. Nothing happened at its proper time; ...
-
Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris. Hilarious! Still prefer Me Talk Pretty One Day, though. Couldn't read that o...
-
http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-news/2015/04/12/5-startup-lessons-from-the-buhari-campaign/
No comments:
Post a Comment